|Well, this is a pretty good reminder not to touch anywhere near your eyes if you've come in contact with poison ivy. Photos of Emily Petrozza, a 21-year-old from Connecticut, have gone viral after she got poison ivy in her eyes (she thinks it happened.|
|Read More. Why poison ivy is so itchy — and how scientists are working to quell the rash. If it works, it'd be fairly easy to swap out the cedar pollen DNA for a different allergen — for instance, the genetic material that codes for peanut or cat.|
|An acquaintance who suffered for years with widespread eczema finally found relief last year when her doctor suggested she try taking a nonsedating antihistamine, like loratadine (Claritin), fexofenadine (Allegra) or cetirizine (Zyrtec). Sweat can.|
|People swear by this method. 2.) Nail polish: I am not sure I'd feel comfortable putting nail polish on my skin, but this summer, I am totally trying this one.. Banana peel: This has been used for years to help soothe poison ivy or poison oak. It.|
|Speaking of itching: I might mention that I found my way into a clutch of poison ivy recently, and had the severe-end-of-the-spectrum reaction. So I've been playing this sublimely creepy game about deep sea monsters and sinister tomb colonies and.|
- What I Wish I Knew Before Going on Meds at Age 12
- Clinton's eyes — a window into her health issues
- Hillary's eyeball timebomb: Doctor claims out-of-sync eyes are caused by limited blood flow to the brain after 2012 ...
- Mix of medications leaves woman fighting for life
- Sterilized woman becomes pregnant, but gets no relief
- Dangerous Doses: Drug mix leaves woman fighting for life
- KKK Threatens Woman after Walmart Incident: Was Walmart to Blame?
- How One Woman Was Able To Cope With Chronic Pain From ...
- Woman desperate to lose 6st took 20 laxatives a DAY
- Siouxland woman experiences severe side effects of acid reflux drugs