|Zirtek allergy tablets contain 10mg cetirizine and are suitable for adults and children aged six years and over.. Histamine causes a chain reaction that results in allergic symptoms such as itchy eyes, sneezing and a runny nose. Cetirizine blocks.|
|During the Middle Ages, it was used to treat the plague and fever and, in the 17th century, it was a common remedy for cough, asthma and skin wounds. Today, butterbur has become a popular alternative treatment for hay fever, and its extracts are.|
|A recent study has shown hyperemesis gravidarum (HG) sufferers who used antihistamines to quell their nausea to be at four times the risk for adverse pregnancy outcomes, including low-birth weight and premature birth.. “Poor outcomes were associated.|
|And as temperatures rise during the summer months, it becomes increasingly more likely that the Zika-carrying mosquitoes that so far, have remained in South and Central America will reach parts of the US. The southern states are most. An estimated.|
|They used Group Health's pharmacy records to determine all the drugs, both prescription and over-the-counter, that each participant took in the 10 years before starting the study. Participants' health was tracked for an average of seven years. During.|
- Self-Care Needs of the Elderly
- The Hidden Dangers of Self-Medicating with OTC Drugs
- The price of a broken health-care system
- Guest column: How opioid crisis affects our health care
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Augmentation Strategies for Treatment-Resistant Anxiety Disorders: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- Rising Prevalence of Depression and Anxiety Disorders Globally Drives the Serotonin-norepinephrine Reuptake ...
- The smart blood test set to transform cancer care: £200 screening technique 'monitors the cancer's DNA allowing ...
- The Health Reporter Is In: May 18, 2016
- Juan Solis lives a life in the shadows, his health destroyed by valley fever